What We Do
When it comes to protecting your company and your employees, choosing the right cover is paramount. Our policy is specifically designed to meet the demands and needs of the Asbestos Industry.
We offer a range covers and benefits that will afford you the best protection.
Liability Insurance v
When it comes to protecting your company and your employees, choosing the right cover is very important.
Our policy is specifically designed to meet the demands and needs of the Asbestos Industry. Please see below the covers and benefits offered that will provide you with the best protection:
- Employers’ Liability £10,000,000 (higher limits available on request)
- Public/Products/Pollution liability limits to £10,000,000 as standard
- Financial Loss automatically included at £500,000
- Employee Rehabilitation Benefit
- No Height or Depth Limitations
- No Employers Liability Excess
- No Hazardous Working Location Exclusions
- Corporate Manslaughter Defence Costs Indemnity at £1,000,000
- Statutory clean up costs incurred under statute
PI Insurance v
This Professional Indemnity policy is designed specifically for organisations involved with the inspection, analysis, and management of Asbestos Containing Materials.
The policy wording has been specifically designed to meet the demands and needs of the Asbestos consultancy industry and encompasses a wide scope of coverage.
- Standard Limits from £250,000 to £5,000,000 (higher limits available on request)
- Choose your own Excess from £2,500 to £50,000
- Underwritten by selected A rated syndicates at Lloyds of London
Contract Works Insurance v
Contract Works Insurance (also known as contractors all risks) covers temporary and permanent construction works plus materials should they be damaged or the materials stolen prior to completion.
Contract Works offers ‘All Risks’ protection for materials usually referred to as ‘contract works’. It can also cover owned and hired-in contractors’ plant and employees’ personal tools and effects.
Significant Features & Benefits:
- Policy Underwritten by A Rated Insurers
- ‘All Risks’ cover for contract works on site up to handover and 14 days thereafter where required by contract
- Transit to or from the contract site (other than by air or sea)
- Contract works stored away from site
- Indemnity to principal where required by contract conditions
- Expediting Expenses
- Debris Removal
- Professional Fees
- Cost of clerical labour and materials for redrawing plans
- Completion of a proposal form is not required
- Hired-in plant cover on a legal liability basis
- Continuing hire charges following loss or damage
Fleet Insurance v
It is imperative that your policy meets the demands and needs of your industry, and that includes the right coverage. All our fleet policies on offer include cover for carriage of Asbestos which many off the shelf policies exclude.
Our approach to managing work related road risk is based on a three step process, which will help you integrate risk management into your existing operating procedures. We’ll help you understand the risks you face, manage those risks more effectively and continually monitor performance.
In addition to simply arranging your Motor Fleet insurance each year, we will meet with you on site to discuss your operations. We can then ascertain what information and practical solutions are appropriate to your business needs, to help you identify, manage and ultimately reduce your accidents.
Benefits of working with Asbestos Insure are:
- Reduced cost on policy premiums
- One managed policy
- Free Risk Management
- In House Claims Team
- Fast, Efficient and Pro-Active Service
Legal Expenses Insurance v
Costly and lengthy litigation can cripple a company, but with Legal Expenses insurance purchased the policy will help ensure that your business stays on track by avoiding many of the distractions and more importantly, the associated expense that litigation causes.
Your business benefits from legal assistance as soon as the cover starts and you can call upon the following legal services from day one, as and when they are needed:
- Download legal documents and letters from a dedicated website and personalise them to meet your specific needs.
- Access the law guide so you can quickly understand what you need to know to help your business
- 24 hour, 365 days a year legal helpline to provide immediate advice on business matters
- Automatic Legal Services
- Legal Advice
- Tax Advice and Protection
- Counselling Assistance
- Legal Updates
- Employment Protection & Compensation Awards
- Property Protection
- Compliance & Regulation
- Employees Extra Protection